Web Log Purpose

A web log based on the principle that a civilized society deserves democratic government based on integrity. The premise here is the U.S. democracy has effectively been subverted by oligarchical forces which must be opposed with facts and rational thought. (An RSS feed is recommended.)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

News of My Schedule

My September schedule has turned out to be rather hectic and exhausting. Thus when I am not busy I am resting. Unfortunately, that has meant an absence of more than a week from this web log. My schedule will once again be busy throughout the coming week-end. However, if there arises some free time, I will attempt to post here.

It is clear from a monitoring of events that a great deal is going on in the political world. And even more is going on, one can assume, behind the scenes. The world is at a critical juncture. One must decide which side one is on and act accordingly.

Be well, dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. All comments are moderated. Your comment will be reviewed as quickly as possible. Off-topic or inappropriate will not be considered. Timely and appropriate messages are most welcome.