Web Log Purpose

A web log based on the principle that a civilized society deserves democratic government based on integrity. The premise here is the U.S. democracy has effectively been subverted by oligarchical forces which must be opposed with facts and rational thought. (An RSS feed is recommended.)

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pollster John Zogby in Sincere Plea to Cable News Networks

Now I realize that what follows here might be characterized as biting the hand that has fed me. If it hadn’t been to a great degree for cable news networks I wouldn’t be nearly as well known and my company would have had to fight much harder for attention. But now I am older and I’ve changed – but they have changed, too and not for the better.


So begins a thoughtful on-line column by pollster John Zogby. Zogby makes several important and useful observations regarding ratings and the content of cable news. This article is well worth reading and thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. All comments are moderated. Your comment will be reviewed as quickly as possible. Off-topic or inappropriate will not be considered. Timely and appropriate messages are most welcome.