Web Log Purpose

A web log based on the principle that a civilized society deserves democratic government based on integrity. The premise here is the U.S. democracy has effectively been subverted by oligarchical forces which must be opposed with facts and rational thought. (An RSS feed is recommended.)

History in the Making

History in the Making
Founding Fathers and the Declaration of Independence

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Day Off

On a personal note, yesterday was something of a day off for me. That is, I did not take a job and I stayed off the computer to rest my hands. (I am a professional musician and must be careful.)

American wants greater justice now and is looking for it. There must be greater justice for workers, for the sick, for the elderly, for children, for all. Then the pledge of allegiance to the flag will make sense; there truly will be "justice for all."

Note: Patricia, a reader, has requested some of my more pertinent points about the current scene to be posted here. So I will plan to get those thoughts together and put them here soon.

Best wishes to all my readers.


The Musical Patriot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. All comments are moderated. Your comment will be reviewed as quickly as possible. Off-topic or inappropriate will not be considered. Timely and appropriate messages are most welcome.